Monday, December 30, 2019

Brooke Arrived

Brooke arrived on Dec 18 from Florida.  We had quite the welcoming group.  The parking was full, but we foraged anyway and found a spot so we could go in the airport and Hug. I didn't want to park in economy parking and shuttle it over in the cold and dark just to hug.   So we were lucky to get a spot.  There were a million people welcoming their missionaries home.  












It is always fun to welcome Brooke home from the Airport.  Jack said he has never been there so he came to expand his experiences.  LOVE that she is here safe and sound.



The next day she comes to my school with Ty, and brings me a coke and some M and M's.  What a fun surprise. 


AND she put up our Christmas tree.  This is our first year with a fake tree that Andrew and I bought on Black Friday.  I kindof like it since it was so easy to put up (because Brooke did it) and now it is put away. I didn't have to haul one from Home Depot alone this year.



Brooke wants some zookeeper pants for Christmas with a pocket for almonds.  I am not sure if these are the right pants, but I did like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment