Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Christmas Eve and such

The day before Christmas Eve I decided I needed to get wrapping and Christmas figured out.  I got some strength from my Taco salad from Del Taco and a Maverick drink.  




We shopped at Lee's for groceries for Christmas and other stuff...



Christmas eve we decided to make some gingerbread houses.  It was a pretty good hit and we only had one kit left that we didn't make.  Jack and Nick even stayed sort of interested for a bit.  



Brooke and I sent Abi some of these jammies in her Thanksgiving box.  What fun is Christmas Jammies if you don't get to wear them all of December. So We sent some to Abi (since she missed Thanksgiving with us) and Brooke got some too because she loved them with Zoo Animals and Santa hats. . .






We took a Christmas Eve drive to look at Lights and ended up at maverick before our trip.  Of course we needed a drink...








 

No comments:

Post a Comment