Tuesday, January 12, 2021

December 23

 We started Christmas Break at the Planet.  Nick decided to join us a few times.  Abi is helping Nick on the free weights.  




Brooke, after the 30 minutes on the stair stepper, decided to join them and show them how to do it.  



Then that night we went to David Archuletta at the Maverick Center.  We LOVE some David.  It was different at a concert during Covid.  We had NO one near us except two rows in front of us.  It was sad actually to think about all the seats that were empty.  David didn't disappoint.  He rocked it.  



Here's my hair that Abi did this day. I have on a new Flamingo Christmas Sweater that I was super excited to wear. Flamingo is always appropriate.  




This is the blanket Brooke made for Ty with the hippos on it.  Maybe it was for Brody I can't remember.  But I think it was for Ty since Abi would have given Brody's to him in St. George before she came home.  



This is Abi and Brooke dancing at David.  Its the only pic I could get.  






No comments:

Post a Comment