Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Christmas


Christmas this year was different and a lot the same.  I have found that I don't stay up late, but just get up in the morning to get presents out.  Everyone sleeps in so long that I can just do it in the am.  



Here are the Christmas stockings.  I have lost one since then, so get we will have some new ones for next year.  Socks are the worst part for me with all the HUD to buy.  But we all got our favorite chips, tooth brush (well, Ty didn't because Abi needed a new one on Christmas eve and I forgot and gave her another one in her stocking...Next year Ty you can get two...), some candy.  



Jack and Nick got some LAX balls 












Nick is trying to figure out what is cool about that pringles can...I made a secret compartment in the bottom of the can so I could hide some money for him.  It took him a minute or two to figure it out...:)  I was pretty proud of that.  I made it myself


We were so sad that our usual Chinese place closed down this year.  But we found another one.  China Star in Bountiful.  We just had to call ahead about 30 minutes.  


It was absolutely great. Good food, and no cooking.  I didn't even have to go pick it up.  We also got a maverick drink to wash it down.  It is really the best tradition for Christmas.  


I don't know where andrew was in this pic...


Christmas was actually really great in spite of Covid.  We stayed home, except for our take out.  Brooke and Abi and Andrew got me a NEW phone for Christmas.  It is an HR (I think) and it is absolutely the best.  I have needed a new phone that works.  It is the best!  Love them for thinking of me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment