Thursday, January 21, 2021

Random

 

We have reached our out of pocket maximum on our health insurance.  Imagine with my surgery and Nick's Brain Injury that our bills are that high. So, we were getting everything done we could.  I decided to get my toe that has been bothering me fixed.  I got my ingrown toenail fixed.  It kind of hurt and doesn't look that great.  But we love the good looking Dr. Tight pants as Michelle calls him.  So it was worth it.  




Clearance after Christmas I found this denim jacket at the Target.  It matches Abi.  I also found one for Brooke.  So now all three of us are matching in or new Joat...(Jeans coat...Joat)  



Jack needed to do a make up foods lab because he missed school due to his covid scare.  (he has had three scares)  He wanted to make wings.  We decided to just use chicken breast and not wings.  




They actually turned out pretty well. He made them a few times they were so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment