Monday, February 15, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  Celebrate or not the ones you love however you want.  I usually give them socks.  There is some candy, a very thoughtful card and some socks from me to the kids.  Brooke didn't really seem to excited about socks so she got her Mandalarian or some Star Wars shirt from Old Navy that we saw yesterday when we were buying everyone socks.  I had to buy candy twice because Jack ate the candy the first time...:)  




This is the valentine I found cleaning out my closet that my parents gave me a few years ago.  This is what my dad did for valentines.  it is 25 dollars in Susan B. Anthony dollars.  He glued them in an heart. 

Valentine's from Grandma.  She doesn't glue coins on a poster board like my dad did.  




I mailed Andrew and Abi their valentine candy and some money for some socks and of course some Valentine decor.  


Ty Brought these flowers to Brooke


And he regifted this Martinelli's.  He even mostly took off the tag from his grandma



Ty brought me some Ben and Jerry's Tonight Dough.  It's my favorite.  





And these cookies and Popcorn you can only sort of see in the pic.  It was Chocolate and strawberry.  









B and Lola celebrated Valentines' Day with us.  We were tending them.  Notice their valentine's day bandana that Brooke added for them.  

What is not fun about celebrating LOVE.  




No comments:

Post a Comment