Monday, February 15, 2021

SweetHearts Date for Nick

This school year is very different than years past with the Cornoa Virus running rampant.  There are no dances to Nick and his friends decided to have their own Dance.  

Nick got answered From her this way.  I didn't get a picture of how he asked her since I didn't see it...




He asked a girl from Woods Cross and I taught her a few years ago.  They went to TopGolf and took pictures and then Cafe rio and hanging out at someone's house playing basketball, volleyball.





I'm sure there is a way from Instagram to just save the pictures but I haven't figured it out yet.  But super fun.  I even found that turtleneck for Nick in the store.  Who buys a turtleneck these days?  It was on sale for 4.79 and with my coupon it was 2.70.  You would never know.  Maybe they will come back in style again.  :)  




 


No comments:

Post a Comment