Sunday, February 14, 2021

No Dust Pan

 

I came home to a clean kitchen one day.  Which is the absolute best.  Then I found this note over a tupperware bowl...



This is our sports room.  All our LAX gear and Golf clubs.  It looks like we are so athletic...



This is my new bed set up.  This quilt my mother and gma made for me when I got married 23 years ago and I have only used it sort of.  I decided to get it out and use it.  There is no reason to keep it in the garage in a bin.  Minimalists do not store things for later.  And Since I'm a minimalist, I decided to use this one instead of buying a new one.  I'm sure I'll change my mind in a while and decide that minimalists only have things they like so I'll change it and get a new one...:)  


I have had to have more dental work.  I'm all nummed up.  Getting a THREE teeth bridge.  Dentures I'm sure are in my future.  I also need a root canal because I have a tooth that hurts now.  Good thing I like my dentist.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment