Thursday, February 11, 2021

Meow

 

Brooke leaves for work, I hear this SCREAM like No other.  I thought "wow its must be super cold out there.".  Then she yells There is a cat in our house.  HOLY Cow, I see this gray cat running up the stairs and I'm in the kitchen.  I jump on the bar stools and am trying to talk nicely to the kitty so it will calm down and leave.

Brooke screams to shut the doors upstairs. Jack comes out of Abi's room and sees the cat coming out of my room so he goes back in and shuts the door. Brooke yells to Nick "stand there, so it doesn't go down stairs and I'll get the LAX stick to get it out".  I'm still on the bar stool...

Finally, the cat leaves out the front door.  WHEW!  Quite the morning.  I HATE cats and to have a stray in my house...We do have some Feral cats in our neighborhood so I was thinking it could have been feral.  

Brooke said that she didn't even see the cat and it came in the house and brushed against her legs so thats why she screamed like she did.


Michelle sends me this...she thinks she is so funny;.




Then later that same day we saw this on Facebook.





                                                         We think it got hit by a car.  

Not exactly the way we wanted to start our day.  I even think everyone was on time for work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment