Monday, September 20, 2021

Wedding Announcements

 

Sunday I took myself to the gym.  I didn't work hard, and didn't even sweat.  Like walked on the treadmill for a bit.  Then I went ot the Hydromassage.  I need something out of my Black Card membership.  Its more fun if Brooke goes with me however.






AND I bought a new car.  Love it so much.  Love that I don't worry about breaking down or what the weird clicking sound coming from the dash board is or that the side door doesn't open or that the engine light is on or that it has 200000 miles on it.  Long overdue but I was busy buying cars and maintaining cars for all these kids I have.  Love them all but cars and insurance for them all is expensive.



AND wedding time.  I have been addressing Abi's wedding announcements.  Andrew helped me last night make sure we got everyone and the right addresses.  Now to seal them and mail.  Got the stamps too!  


Golf day



And here's a dress i ordered.  I haven't looked at it yet but it looks kindof like a tent so hopefully it fits...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment