Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Leaf Hunt in the books

 

We had another great Leaf Hunt.  Everyone that lives in town actually comes to the Leaf Hunt.  


I have a million pictures of getting the picture because I took them while Michelle was saying all the people wouldn't fit. Well, yes they did fit.  










I would have been ok without the dogs...unless it was B Davis or Lola.  



Wore my chacos. I kindof have PTSD from wearing them in Disneyland and how bad my feet and body hurt...



Lots of good food we had.  and I brought 64 hot dogs and took home 40.  Once again I have a problem with portion control.  I did also bring 12 Brats with cheddar and jalapeno that people ate.  I would probably bring more of those next time.  






I didn't even get any pictures of the actual hunt.  or of anyone other than the group pictures.  But the prizes were great and the company was the best.  AND we even had the candy cigarettes again.  Gma never ceaes to amaze me with her approval of candy cigarettes.


No comments:

Post a Comment