Monday, September 13, 2021

Ramblings



So, been playing some more golf.  Andrew and Jack come sometimes. I sent this pic to someone so thats why I have it.  I somehow missed the pic of Jack and Andrew.  We played at Meadowbrook. I liked it.  It wasn't crowded and was very low key.  










Brooke and McKenna thought it would be a great idea to go to this cycling class at the cycle bar.  I didn't work that hard because I just wasn't sure what was coming next and how far I had to go.  However, my bootie hurts from the seat and so does everything else.  


We went to Protein Foundry after because McKenna was on Keto diet. I wouldn't go back.  NOT a fan.  

Mine was ok, but everyone was still hungry after.  Michelle and McKenna (who was on Keto) and Brooke went to the Habit after and got a cheeseburger. Well, if we were going to go to the Habit why did we stop at Protein Foundry for 30.00 instead of just going to the habit?  UGH.  And if McKenna was on Keto what was she doing going to the Habit and getting sweet potato fries?  


Here's the schedule and they want us to come back for another class. I want to...



AND my Van turned over 200000.  It really isn't a great milestone. I haven't trusted the car for about 70000 miles.  I always rent a car when I go out of town (which is about 1 time a year if I'm lucky) because I don't want to worry about car trouble.  I would like to have a car that I can trust for a change to drive to Park City or Delta or St. George.  Gotta be soon for sure

 

No comments:

Post a Comment