Monday, October 4, 2021

And it is now 4

                                         I was driving my Mini Van and I saw this on the dash.  



                                                                Then I saw this.  





                                                    Then I decided it was time for this



Yes I bought a new car.  I have been thinking about it for a while.  I did have 200000 on my Van so I knew it was a matter of time.  However I found this car and I absolutely LOVE it.  It is a Cadillac SVX or something like that.  It is the best car ever.  I should have had a new car years ago but I have so many kids driving and wrecking my cars that I just couldn't do it.  

Nick likes to drive the Van now.  However, the Van is short lived because it is making this clicking noise randomly in the dash near the key or steering wheel.  Not sure what that is about.  But so excited for something that I'm not worried to drive or think I'm going to get stuck.  

Suggestion if you are going to make fun of me for driving a Cadillac might want to rethink it.  Brooke and Andrew gave me so much S*** about a Cadillac and not getting a Nissan Rogue that they can't ride in it.  We have to take the Van if they go.  Jack, on the other hand, can go in my car because he didn't make fun of me.  

LOVE it.  Absolutely do.  

oh and now I own 4 cars.  Who would have thought I would own 4.  






No comments:

Post a Comment