Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Heading to St. George

 

Thursday we decided to head to St. George because someone super special is getting married around there.  We, Me, Andrew, Nick and Jack along with Michelle and Gma, loaded up and ended up at the Abby Inn.  Brooke and Ty came later that evening since she had to work.  The Abby is a good one with a good swimming pool.  We stayed in 220. I always take a picture of my room number so when I get liquored up and can't remember what room, I can look on my phone.  


We tried to help with the open house but Brody's mom said they were not setting up that much that night so we didn't need to help. So we headed to the Pool and then to Cafe Rio to end the night.  




Got up early and had a good Continental Breakfast at the Abby.  


Speaking of the Abby, here is Abi on her Wedding day!!  She stayed with us at the hotel since she  has been staying with her friend Burton on her floor til she gets married.  Plus I love sleeping with Abi.  

She got my hair done and Brooke's before we had to leave for the Grand Canyon at ten.  



Here's the Emergency For the day.  I felt awful.  Not sure there is enough Emergency for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment