Monday, October 4, 2021

Wedding Shopping

 I am stressed what to wear for Abi's wedding this weekend.  I for sure don't think I'm going to look great, or even better than the groom's mom.  But I want to look decent and not have anyone embarrassed about what I look like more than they already are.  (just ask Nick or Jack about this one)  So I have been shopping and shopping.  Problem is that most stores are online and they take a while to send them.  I don't know what size to get. I know get the big size.  Sometimes there are more than one big size... so here's some that I choose.  


Brooke said no to this one. I didn't buy this but I might for school.



liked this too but someone said not for the wedding



Bought this one but might look like a duster




Bought all three of these shoes.  Don't know which is the best








I have all these dresses too.  I have a sweater option for some that I modeled.  I don't know which I think I should wear.  I also have 4 pair of shoes to decide on or wear a pair that I already have.  No one will even know if my shoes are new.  So stressful to me.  




This is my meal prep for the week






I also have most of these pics.  I could wear those.  Some I liked and just bought because I found them.  Plus I have to dress the boys and not sure what they are wearing.  I got the khaki pants down and the Vans from Brooke's wedding.  That is easy.  Now for a white shirt and a tie or a short sleeve shirt and no tie.  Either one is probably fine.  It won't matter the next day anyway.  

Can't wait for the wedding. It is going to be so fun.  I'm getting excited for a road trip to see Abi and Brody.  I have missed them so much.  I hope I look ok.  :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment