Sunday, October 17, 2021

Senior Night for Nick

 Nick has been helping out the football team.  He can't play after his head injury and Brain surgery last year.  Andrew and I decided to go see him in action at the last game of the season.  Plus it was Senior night and I didn't know if they would announce him as part of the team.  



Nick is in the Red sweatshirt talking to the head coach about something.  He has a headset and a clipboard.  Looks so important





He is inbetween the players next to #18













Andrew and I sitting in the stands. It was super cold.  Jack was with the student section.  I don't know how to take a selfie...FYI.   




Andrew and I were waiting to see if Nick was going to walk through the players as the senior.  He said he didn't need us to there.  I can't believe he even let me take this picture of him.  He was announced after all the players as part of the Managers.  So I didn't need to walk through the player arch with him.  I'm sure he was glad.  

Glad he could be part of them and help them out.  He says they are on their way to the playoffs this week so he has more work to do.  



No comments:

Post a Comment