Wednesday, February 2, 2022

My favorite things

 

One of my favorite things is cleaning out the drain with my favorite tool.  I broke it today so I need to get a new one.  I guess the plastic got all yuck and broke.  However, I did pull this out of the drain in the downstairs bathroom  Talk about a charge  No wonder if wasn't draining very well.   I just pulled this out by hand so when I buy a new tool think how much will come out.



This HUD chart I LOVE too.  I have colored in some boxes for HUD that we got rid of.  This is my progress so far and I have about 20 more things in my garage ready to go. I don't cross them off until they are OUT of the house.  But great progress so far. 



Abi has been visiting.  She likes to sleep with me on my spare side of the bed.  We chatted late in the night the other day and we both needed some tums.  Convenienty I had some and gave some to Abi to put on the dresser in case she needed them in the night.  One time I was in Vegas and I needed some Tums  Mark gave me the bottle.  He said he woke up in the night and needed some but I had them all.  So I didn't want Abi to have that experience.  Love some Abi sleeping with me.




AND we finally got the Costoc puzzle finished that we got at the Costco. We are missing a piece.  That totally stinks. It was a great puzzle though to do.  




Getting my hair dyed


Another lady gettig her hair colored.  I didn't like that color though.  


And I thought this was hilarious


Yay for the Nick getting accepted at SUU.  Who would have thought Nick would be this old to go to college.


1 comment:

  1. That is the most disgusting thing I have EVER seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete