Monday, February 28, 2022

Family Dinner - just like Michelle

 

Sunday, Brooke comes over to wash and such.  I ask her about dinner and if she wanted Meatloaf.  I was thinking we would have chicken and green beans and potatoes but she said yes.  And Ty gets of at 6:00 so he would LOVE meatloaf too.  We invited my friend Kent too.  

Wow we were having family dinner like Michelle does. wow.  

I didn't even get any pictures of the dinner.  But it was great.  The meatloaf was outstanding. Just ask Ty.  Rolls needed some work.  We were not sure how to do those.  We threw the directions out before we were finished. Next time will be better.

Andrew flattered us with his presence because he doesn't like Meatloaf.  But he was a good sport to sit there while we did.  

On another note, Jack was at Michelle's for Family Dinner.  He came home with this hair cut.





Nick went to the Dance and these are the pics. It was 70s themed.  He is in the blue looking so good.  





This is Wonton and Brooke sent me this and said that even he doesn't like Afgans.  




Clubs I found at Dicks for Michelle.  They are just like mine.  Just the newer version since mine are two years old 



AND I did remember to go to the Planet Fitness on Saturday.  I didn't see Gma there so I wonder if she forgot again to go.  Not making much progress because my knee hurts.  But at least I wasn't at a Buffet.  




AND Tryouts for Lax today.  Go BHS LAX.  


No comments:

Post a Comment