Tuesday, February 22, 2022

President's Day


President's day started with a trip to Planet Fitness.  I didn't forget like Grandma did over christmas Break.  I did 10 minutes on the Treadmill and 15 minutes on the Bike.  My knee was feeling good when I started but didn't feel so good when I got off  





Andrew and I decided to clean the basement and get rid of trash and HUD.  My favorite thing is to get rid of stuff.  You would never know by looking at my house.  But here's the basement.  We cleaned it and we still need to take the jersey down. I am NOT decorating the family room in LAX jerseys.  


We got rid of like 5 bag of trash and this is 3 bags for the DI.  There are others.  I'm sure that the DI will just throw away our donated stuff.  But at least it is out.  Can't wait to cross off my chart all the stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment