Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wonton and Stuff

 

Brooke came to church with us and we took Wonton somewhere.  He likes the front seat but he is kindof big to drive with him on your lap.  So he faces backwards to see Brooke proably...







Brooke and Andrew at Gma's house.  Gma is not there since Andrew is sitting in her chair.  





In my quest for HUD removal, I found this from when I was like 11 in Primary.  I embroidered all that and memorized the Articles of Faith and got those stick beads and other stick things.  NOT sure what to do with it.  I guess save it so I'm a burden to my children when I die.  :)  But then again I'll have to move this a bunch of times before that.  I could just take it back to Gma house.  


Love everyone in this Picture  




No comments:

Post a Comment