Monday, May 2, 2022

LAX against Northridge

 


LAX against Northridge.  Brooke Took me since I don't like to go alone with my bad knee after surgery.   Nick and Jack played a great game and Jack took out a kid so another kid took out Jack.  Of course Jack got the penalty and had to spend time in the penalty box.  



This is the traveling LAX team.  Good thing they are both on the traveling team.  Nick is a great JV player.  He plays most of the game.  Jack plays most of the game too but he is an LSM so I he does the face off, then runs off, then comes back on and then off and on again.  



Jack has the white thing on his leg.  They got the free hot dogs after the JV game.




























Jack is in the penalty box after taking that kid out







LOVE some LAX.  I think they won but I can't remember.  


No comments:

Post a Comment