Monday, May 16, 2022

Mother's day 2022

 Mother's Day started out with all but one favorite coming to church with me.  They even came to Primary for singing time.  





Nick got hauled out to teach a primary class so he couldn't stay longer.  We sang some great songs and McCoy a 3 year old, said "happy mother's day" to me.  So cute.


Abi sent me this pic of us driving to graduation.  


And then said this


This is from the Wonton.  He loves his picture taken 


And came home to this fabulous gift.  I have eaten the Oreos already.  Who would have guessed I would do that.  



We lunched at Marlena's house.  Mark and Paula brought crossants and chicken salad for sandwiches and other salad and chips.  It was super fun.  Michelle's family was in Orlando so they didn't come.  I have no pictures.  I'm forgetting to take them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment