Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wonton and Nick and New Washer

 

Abi and Brody were here for a visit.   They saw Wonton and took some pictures.  




Here's Wonton with His tartan hankercheif on








We took a trip to the cemetary on Memorial Day. This is Stella which is the only pic I got.  But it was fun with Marlena, Michelle, Mark, Stella, Maureen and Paula. 


There is Stella and Mark


Here's a cool thing my key to my Caddy does.  I didn't know this






Nick had to go to the Neurologist before his mission.  I had to beg and beg to get his appointment so finally we got it.  He got a year of meds and then we can just call for another year.  


AND a new washer.  Add that one to the list of new things I have had to get.  I got a top loader instead of a front loader.  The front loader latch broke and the seal stinks and so I thought lets go back to the top loader washers.  I love it so far. It takes up less room since I didn't have to buy a pedestal.  


Here's me trying to turn off the water.  I am not sure why I thought I needed to turn my own water off and disconnect.  But I turned off the water and couldn't get the hoses off so I left them for Lowe's to take off. They even hauled away the old washer. I love that they deliver, install, and haul away. 

Not sure what else I need to replace but I think the furnace and air conditioner is next.




No comments:

Post a Comment