Sunday, June 19, 2022

9 Holes

 Andrew and I decided to go play some golf.  It was hot and it was like 3:00 so we thought we wouldn't have any trouble getting on the course.  We did.  It was Men's league at Rose Park and West Bountiful.  We headed to Golf the Round.  They don't require tee times, you just show up and get in line to golf.  I have been to the driving range there but never played a round.  

It was a LONG ways from the clubhouse to the first hole.  You woul definitely want a cart.  

Each hole had a curb so you couldn't get very close to your ball.  You had to walk.  That was kindof hard for me since I have knee trouble and walking uphill and on grass is still difficult.  But I did it.  








These are the only pics I took.  Andrew hit his ball into the water.  He is getting it out with his scoop he got for his Birthday last year.  LOVE that scoop.  He found like 3 other balls.

I survived and actually played 9 holes of golf.  Glad my knee surgery didn't stop me. I'm not any better than I was before the surgery.  But That would take a miracle for sure.  

Had fun with Andrew.  Glad he likes to golf with is mom.  



No comments:

Post a Comment