Thursday, June 16, 2022

Decluttering Update

 

I printed off the 2022 challenge and am going strong.  I'm almost finished with page one which is probably 1000 things.  I mean close to that.  I am trying to get rid of stuff while Andrew is here to haul it to the dump or the DI.  


LOVE crossing off the HUD as it leaves the house. I still have two bags of stuff to go, but I don't color in the boxes until it is out of the house.  



Jack dumping some clothes at the Multiple Sclerosis bin in my school parking lot.  Closer than the DI and I think the DI gets so much stuff.  And they are only open for donations at limited times. 




This is my old water heater I had to replace.  I finally took it to Home Depot and it was under warranty.  Another thing I needed Andrew to help me with.  So, I got $477 on a gift card to Home Depot.  I'm sure it was to purchase another water heater but I already bought one so I can buy whatever.  Funny this is the year that I don't have a project going.  I'm usually painting something.  I almost just hauled it to the dump and skipped the Home Depot step.  So glad I didn't.  






Here's some sandals I couldn't decide about.  I'm not trying out for Joseph so I'm not sure I'll need these.  I have never worn them but I think they are super cute.  


And I have been going to the Planet to ride the bike since I'm not doing so well with my knee.  




No comments:

Post a Comment