Thursday, June 23, 2022

Father's Day

 

Father's Day is my favorite hoiday.  Because it requires no effort on my part.  My dad is dead and I'm divorced. However, my kids celebrate father's day with me.  It is because I am the Mother and the Father.  



Andrew got us Cafe Rio for dinner.  Always a winner.  



I saw this on Instagram.



And they gave me a wagon for hauling our stuff to the Bear Lake.  Absolutely
LOVE it. 



 I just love that they remember me.  And hopefully I did something right along the way with them.

I do feel bad every single day that they didn't have a better father figure.  That part was missing for their entire growing up.  I am glad and grateful that they seem to have done well in spite of my short comings in the father department.  :







No comments:

Post a Comment