Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sweet Sixteen for Jack

 Jack decided to grow up on me.  He turned 16.  We were trying to have a birthday party for him, but he couldn't figure out when.  Sunday was out because he was at Michelle's family dinner for his birthday.  Monday, (his actual birthday) was out because he was going out with some friends. 

Tuesday was it.  However, around 5 when he wanted the party (early) he was just anty.  So we decided to just have rootbeer floats, give him his present and call it a birthday.


J






Abi and Brody and Jack so cute




Carhart shirt from me, and Brooke and Ty gave him one.  I don't think I got a pic of that.  


Jack in his knee brace from the doc


Root beer floats since we don't like cake much






Good thing we still have Gma's crutches I borrowed for my knee surgery





Glad we have Jack in our family.  Glad he got to go with his friends.

The rest of us went to The Habit for dinner after Jack left.  Good food for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment