Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Christmas Eve 2022

 We started the Christmas Eve at the Planet.  Andrew and I are rocking the Planet.  That is his friend Brian that says he sees me there all the time.  Yes he does...All the time.





Couldn't decide what to get for Marlena.  I know, I'm a big spender


We didn't do the usual Temple Square thing but decided to go to a Movie instead.  It was just the four of us.  Andrew, Brooke, Ty and me.  We saw Spirit with Will Ferrell and Ryan Reyolds.  It was a spoof on A Christmas Carol.  I absolutely dislike Christmas Carol.  But this was really good and it was a musical.  It was perfect and fun and really good.  Ty was kind enough to borrow the popcorn tubs from his Mother so we could get a discount on the popcorn.  


Then we went to the usual In N Out.  It isn't like my best place, but it is the only place open on Christmas Eve.  Jack came over and joined us with his friends Aj Tukuwafu and Thoren.  They had already eaten their Christmas dinner but joined us for fries and a shake.  Everyone is welcome.

A different Christms Eve for sure. We missed Abi and Brody and Nick.  But we know they are being their best selves and doing good things and making their own memories.  






No comments:

Post a Comment