Thursday, December 1, 2022

Rest of the weekend

 Rest of Thanksgiving Weekend went something like this Picture. Brooke took Andrew to the Gym this time since I was sick and he needs someone to get him in the Planet.  




We made it to Church to Wave and play for Primary



Jack waiting for the Sacrament


Look at this lady's hair.  It matches her glasses.  








We played some more golf.  Beautiful day this time too.  We went to the Rose Park and it was fun.  Love the Rose Park too.

The night before Andrew left, we went to the Olive Garden for the grub.  Brooke, Andrew, Me, and Jack.  Food good and the company was good also.  Andrew paid which was super nice.  

I didn't get any pictures but it was snowing outside so I was proud of myself because I was brave and drove in the snow.  Then my car didn't start the next morning.  Glad we made it home from the Olive Garden in the snow before my car decided to NOT start.  




No comments:

Post a Comment