Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Andrew returns to Alabama

 

Andrew has been here for a week or two.  He came for David, stayed for Thanksgiving and then just left yesterday.  I miss him already.  We had a great time.  We played golf 3 times.  He is always so willing to play with his dumb old mom.  





He is up for a snack after golf 




He could get rid of the jersey look





My car didn't start the day he was leaving and he was so helpful to help me scrape off the old jumker car that Nick was driving and helped me get to school.  He moves my heavy stuff, and cleans up the kitchen and all other areas because I'm not as good as I should at keeping house.  He LOVES to get rid of HUD and takes stuff to the dump for me.

He takes care of the Grandma.  He put up her Christmas lights, gets the heavy groceries out of the car for her, and anything else she needs him to do.  

He is back in Alabama with his bud, T Rex.  

I'm missing him


No comments:

Post a Comment