Tuesday, November 29, 2022

56 years old

 I had a birthday on November 22.   I am 56 years old, yes thats right.  For my birthday I wanted to go and Golf.  I snuck away from school early and Andrew and I headed to play some golf at the West Bountiful Golf course.  



This is us in the golf cart.  We were really practicing up for our golf scramble on Thanksgiving day.  We had a great time. It was beautiful weather and I kicked his butt at the golf.  We stayed out of the water, only hit a few sand traps and missed a few putts.  

Then we got home and decided to go to the birthday dinner at the Golden Ginger Sushi place in Layton.  It is one of my favorite places to get sushi.  





It looks a bit sketchy but it is really the best.  And it was an old maverick that automatically means it is fabulous.  

Anyway, the food was excellent and the company even better.  We were thinking of ordering there for our Christmas Day Chinese dinner fest.  

Birthdays are not my favorite thing, but I got lots of text and calls and comments on social Media.  It makes me feel so loved by my favorite people.  














No comments:

Post a Comment