Monday, November 28, 2022

Thanksgiving!! Week 16

 


What up yall! Elder Clemons coming back at ya with another email. This week was cool because we actually had two p days this week and we put two people on date to be baptized!! 

 The first person we put on date is named Ivan. Ivan is super nice and actually wants to be baptized on Christmas eve. We taught him about the plan of salvation and salvation and then invited him to be baptized and he said yes!! 

 The second person is the kid of this inactive member family and he is super excited to baptized. His name is Sean and he can't wait to be baptized. 

 Thanksgiving was a an all day p day so we played in the turkey bowl and I had the greatest turkey bowl of my pro career. Had 3 sacks and 2 tds. get me to the league!! After that we went to a bunch of members houses. At one of them I was roasted for a good chunk of it. Then they just cha5nged my name completely. Then that same I received multiple texts from members calling me elder clemmy. Apparently the lady had told the entire ward that my name was elder clemmy.

 I also got a new comp this week and he's super chill. His name is elder lay and he's from Washington. 

 I also can drive this transfer and they made me the dd which means I just drive everywhere. It's kind of fun to be driving again but the things they put in the cars to make sure we aren't speeding are really annoying. 

 Sunday was kind of an L because we had 7 of pur Friends coming but Sunday morning we woke up and all 7 of them had an excuse of not coming. My comp was super mad about that but in the end it's there agency and I did all I could. 

 Well that's all that really happened this week. Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving. Feel free to reach out. I would love to here from some of you!! Hope all of yall have a great week and I love you guys lots!!! 

 

-elder Clemons 




 

Pics: 











No comments:

Post a Comment