Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thanksgiving Golf Scramble

 


Started out the Thanksgiving at the Planet with Andrew. No pics of him, because he was probably talking or on the phone.  I'm killing it right up along with the guy behind me running.  




This is Brooke at the planet on Thanksgiving.  Her Planet is nicer.


After the Planet, we headed to the Golf Course to participate in the Thanksgiving Golf Scramble.  It was a shotgun start and we started on Hole 7.  It was cold but seriously not bad.  Here's Andrew showing us how to Tee Off



My other friend that is getting ready to play


My friend Sandra who played with us


We had a great time.  The course said we had to be finished by 1:00 so they could get the carts put away so they could go home.  We finished 8 holes.  So we didn't get to play hole 6.  

Such a fun way to start the day.  Next year I think the whole family needs to play.  I like that it had a time limit. We were suppose to be in a drawing for prizes.  Guess we didn't win.  :)




You really see everyone's swag playing golf in the winter. Golf cart covers and saw this heater on the golf cart seat.  Gotta get me a heater and a cover for next time.














































No comments:

Post a Comment