Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Planeting and hanging with Andrew

 

I love to go to the Planet Fitness (well...mostly)  I don't go that much due to every excuse I have like tired, fat, going somewhere else, knee hurts, tired, working.  But had time to go on Wednesday before thanksgiving.  Ya it felt great until I saw a lady that i know from teaching.  UGH.  Can't the teachers just go another time?  




Andrew likes to go to the Planet when he visits.  Mostly because he can get in with my on my membership.  So the price is right.  He saw his friend's dad, Brian, and he said that he saw me at the Planet all the time.  Yes he does.  ALL the time.  



We went to Einsteins after and the wait was over 35 minutes for food so we just got a bagel to go.  hashbrown that we wanted to try in St. George and didn't. We gave it a thumbs up.  

We then had to go and get our Thanksgiving pies at the Costco and not sure what we did after that.  

But I Love catting with Andrew to the gym.  



No comments:

Post a Comment