Monday, November 21, 2022

Week 15

 What's up yall! Hope you guys weeks were great. Transfers are tomorrow and I finish my training today which means my companion is getting transferred tomorrow. It's gonna be kind of scary leading out the area but I think I'm ready for it. This week we had lots of service and we taught a lot of lesson where people didn't want the book of mormon but that's OK! 

 Monday: we had a supergood lesson with a recent convert named pedro. He is really starting to recognize that alcohol is bad and that through God he was able to quit it which is so cool. Pedro is a really cool guy and is one of the first people I ever gave a blessing too so it's always nice to see that blessing pay off. 

 Tuesday: we had our last district council of the transfer and it was really sad because we had to say goodbye to our good friend d elder Benjamin because he has completed his missionary service. Benji is one of my biggest influences when I did come out and he was the first person I went on exchanges with. He's taught me so much and I know he's gonna do great things. A few of us even cried during his testimony. 

Wednesday: we had exchanges and started off with two massive service projects. Both of them were just moving people out but both people just weren't prepared and it took forever to move them. Later that day we got some panda which I haven't had in forever and it was so good. Another thing also cool that night was I led out book of mormon study which was kinda fun. I'm not very smart when it comes to scriptures but I was able to answer most of the questions. 

 Thursday: we were able to teach our friend Diego and he loves the scriptures!! He told us that he would talk to his wife about coming to church on Sunday which is so hypeee. 

 Friday: was kind of a weird day. We were teaching this family and the lesson was going good and all of a sudden the husband walks into the room and starts yelling at us in Spanish and accusing us of stealing from him. We calmly explained to him that we were missionaries and he told us to leave and his wife told us to come back with sister missionaries and he would be alright. So there's a free baptism for the sisters I guess haha. 

 Saturday: we ate dinner with our friends Mike and patty and then watched this super cool conversion story of this guy from Chicago. After that we went and played basketball with a bunch of investigators and I hit the game winning shot so guess I'm doing something good out here haha. 

 Sunday: I taught this super nice women over the phone. The lesson was super long because everytime I made a point she would talk for 5 minutes about the holy ghost. It was a good lesson overall and she's an investigator now. 

 That's really all that happened this week. We get an allday p day for Thanksgiving which is kind of lit so feel free to email me on Thursday if you want. Hope yall have a great Thanksgiving and I'm grateful for the gospel and all my great friends!!!

 

-elder Clemson 

 

 

Pics: 

 

1. Great sunset 

2. Best district ever!!! (And Carlos) 







No comments:

Post a Comment