Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Halloween 2023

 Halloween was very low key this year.  Brooke came over with Navy and Wonton.  The two of them are wild.  Brooke sat outside with some candy and we had like 100 trick or treaters.  We usually have close to 300.  

I knew about 6 kids.  I thought I would know more being in the primary.  We had to put Wonton inside for a while with Navy.  Herehe is looking out the window.  He didn't like being inside with all the happenings outside.  






I thought I got a pic of Navy but I can't find it.  She wanted to be outside to but she's kindof wild and was barking.  


This is Nick in his Halloween costume.  Cowboy hats on the mission.  Love the blue pants.  


And after Trick or treating, we took Wonton and Navy and Brooke and I went to Mcdonads to take Ty a McRib at work.  This is the last time 
Ty got a Mcrib but the smile is the same because he is so excited to eat a McRib.  

Jack went to a halloween party.  



No comments:

Post a Comment