Sunday, November 27, 2022

David Archuletta In St. George


About a year ago, Brooke, Andrew and I got David Archuletta Tickets in St. George at Tuacahan.  

We didn't know Andrew as going to move before then.  But we convinced him to come back for the concert and stay for Thanksgiving.  We headed to St. George on Saturday morning.  We picked up Brooke, stopped at every Maverick we could see on the way to either eat, get a drink, go to the bathroom or all of the above.  

We shopped at the Costco, and ate dinner at Durangos.  That is where Brody's parents like to eat.  So we tried it and liked it.  At least I did.  We headed for Tuacahan.  



We had great seats.  Andrew didn't want to sit by me so he made me move over to the side so he could it by Brooke.  It was super cold and we had on Thermal underwear, layers, hats, coats, two blankets and gloves.  Who would have thought it got cold in St. George.  Last time I was at Tuacahan I was so hot I thought I would die.  (I obviously lived)  I like it in the chilly air.  It is different and fun and festive.



He did a great concert.  It was full but not sold out.  He sang some familiar tunes and some that we didn't know.  It was really great.  He didn't have a band, it was just him singing to music on a cassette tape.  He thanked 4 people for helping him with the set.  He sang for like 2 full hours.  




We headed back to the hotel and Brooke modeled this velour thing.  She got it from Abi. Can you imagine Abi was getting rid of this ? One can't have enough velour.  



We had to all share the bed for a minute and facetime Abi.  She was telling us she even wore that velour thing to the store.  Lovely. 


Wonton got to stay with his other grandma while we were gone.  Glad She would tend him.  Ty must have had to work.  



On the way home we stopped at the Gas Station in Beaver and got a pic on the chair.  We usually stop at mavericks but changed it up and stopped for a pic with the chair.  

Great, fast trip.  Glad Andrew could come from Alabama to go with us.  

And Thanks to Grandma for volunteering to tend Jack, although I know he really stayed home.  





No comments:

Post a Comment