Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Lewis Family Christmas Party and Church Playing

 Our Christmas program at church was the week before Christmas.  This is the list of songs and hymns for sunday.  My friend in charge put this together for me so I knew when the hymns were.  







Not sure why she had the songs on strips of paper...but hey, it worked.

It was really a great program and lots of singing which I like and a few speakers

It was also our family Christmas party at grandma's house.  WE had appetizers for food and played the Bells with a Youtube video.  The bells replaced the pipes we usually do from my school.  

We also had a game that a picture of Christmas carols that we had to identify.  That was fun too but it is an old game.  







Paula also read us some trivia about Christmas that she used at her job at the Rest Home.  


Grandma handed out her presents and we called it a night.  Always a fun time.  It is fun to see the people that I don't see very much.  We were missing Andrew and Nick and Abi, Hayden and Sierra, Grace and Kendall, Micaela, Callen and Mitchell and Brittney.  Whew that is as many gone as we had there it seems.  


No comments:

Post a Comment