Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Baptismo and 9 months!!

 

What's up everyone this week is transfers so my p day is today instead of Monday. I thought I would be transfered somewhere else but I'm staying in field club and I'm so happy!!! I have such a love for the members here and all of the people we are teaching!! 

 

Highlights 

• our friend anahi was able to get baptized on Sunday and it was so fire!! I got to baptized and I'm so excited for her!! 

• a member took us on a drive in his mustang this week!! 

• we went to our recent convert Andrew's boxing match. 

• we went to the zoo on Monday. So chill 

• had exchanges with my boy elder O'Dell which was Supa hot fire 

• it's super humid in Nebraska again 

• I've officially been a missionary for 9 months now and I've loved every minute 

 

This week was super hot and we did alot of street Contacting.  I love street contacting because it's so much fun just to talk to people on the street. They are taking out the other set of elders in our branch so I don't have to share a branch for the first time on my mission!! 

It's kinda weird to say I've been out 9 months. It's so crazy but I've loved every minute of being out here and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!! 

 

Love you all!! Reach out if you want! Remember God loves you!! 

 

-Elder clemons 

 

Pics: 











No comments:

Post a Comment