Monday, May 29, 2023

Cemetary time Again

 We visited the cemetary again this year for Memorial day.  I took Marlena and met Stephen and Bonnie there, put out the flowers, then had lunch at Barrys.



We visited my dad there.  


This is another pic of him


Here's what he looks like now



We visited my sister


And Aunt Laura.  She was my Grandpa Lewis' sister.  


And we visited these people. My grandma and Grandpa Lewis.  Mark and Blanche Lewis


And Melanie the one in the bottom right in the pink shirt.  She is my older sister.  



And here we are at lunch after.  Mark, Paula, Marlena, Stephe and Bonnie.  

It was super fun.  Thats where we went after my DAd died ad we buried him in the cemetary.

Love the cemetary day.  Love thinking about all these kind people in my live that have come and gone.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment