Monday, May 15, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

 

Mother's day is a great holiday.  I get to decide what I want to do.  

It started out at Church with Jack having to speak.  He looked so great in his new suit he got for Prom.  He gave a great talk.  It is kindof difficult to write a Mother's Day talk for your son to give.  But he did good.  Then the primary kids sang and I had to play the piano for them.  Only a bit nervous still to play for them in Sacrament meeting.  :)  I got to go to Relief Society because they have the men teach primary and there is one man that can play the piano.  It was kindof weird since I haven't been there for over 10 years.  

I got these messages from my favorite people that made me a mama!!  



LOVE that it is at the Maverick!  


Love all those people in the photo!  


What could be better than a mother's day message from Mesquite Golf course:) 


This pic makes me smile every time I see it.  It is totally Nick.  







Then I got this message from my missionary.  

THEN 


Andrew showed up from Alabama!  He has returned home for a while.  So good to see him!  I have missed him.  First thing he wanted to do was throw out some of my clothes.  

My favorite thing is being a mother!!  Love them all so much.  




No comments:

Post a Comment