Saturday, May 6, 2023

BHS vs WXHS

 Bountiful High Played Woods Cross again last night.  It was a chilly night.




Jack played the D pole of course.  He played great and even hit a stick out of a guy's hand.  Not sure what that is called but it was good and not a penalty.  

He is rocking the Varsity 











Getting ready to go in.


He is standing next to a kid in my class, Gavin.  He is one of my favorites.  I saw them talking and he said that his Mom was his Biology teacher.  I love that he told Jack that on the field.   So funny.  
Maybe after 29 years I'm finally doing something right at school.












Woods Cross is super fun to play because it doesn't require driving far away for an away game, and I have taught so many of the kids that it is fun to watch them.  I have two of them right now so it was fun to talk to them and watch them play.

Bountiful beat Woods Cross 13-2 or something like that



Wonton not liking having to stay at my house while I went to LAX.  :)

No dogs alowed and I had to take Marlena instead.











No comments:

Post a Comment