Monday, April 8, 2024

20 months! - Nick's Weekly Email from Omaha


Yo what's up everyone! Sorry it's been a min since I last wrote an email! This week was wild and crazy. 

Highlights
-we found a ton of people this week 
-met this lady who had 20 cats! 
- met this guy named kale and he talked to me about NFL football for 20 mins 
- my companion made some really good cinnamon rolls for conference 
- conference had so many bars 
- we had exchanges this week and i got to go with elder Anderson. He's such a fun kid and it was a really funny exchange. Someone asked if we knew Jesus was black and elder Anderson has never been asked this question before so he just didn't know how to react and he just stood there dumbfounded. I was just trying not to laugh and then the lady shut the door it was a wild experience. 

Conference was so good! We watched one of the sessions with a recent convert and she made us some pizza and some cookie cheesecake she found on tiktok it was so bomb. 

I hit 20 months today! So crazy. Not gonna lie I didn't think I was gonna make it 3 months but here we are! We really can do all things through christ. I'm so grateful for this opportunity I've had to share the gospel and I'm grateful for modern day prophets! 

That was my week! I'd love to hear from ya guys! Remember God loves you! 

-Elder Clemons 





No comments:

Post a Comment