Friday, April 5, 2024

Easter

 When Easter Sunday rolled around, we had already celebrated it the week before at Grandma's house.



Ton went to an Easter Egg Hunt on Olympus Lax night and got a pic with the Easter Bunny.  It was suepr fun to easter egg hunt last year with Ton.  


It was a low key day and in the Evening, Nck called us instead of on Monday. Always good to chat with my Nick.  


This is my Easter Treat.  


I had intentions of making some cute Easter Basket thing and this was what I found.  It held about 5 pieces of candy.  I made one...Jack decided to eat the Kit Kat's right out of the bag so I didn't need to get him any Easter Basket.  Kindof a fail for me on Easter.  I did buy about  bags of candy that were left on the table for them.  I did bag some up and give them to Jim for Easter in a ZipLoc bag instead of a fancy basket.  Nothing is too good for the Clemons.  



No comments:

Post a Comment