Friday, April 5, 2024

Trip to Manti with my Jimmy

 Brooke and I decided to go to the Manti Temple Open house.  We actually thought that Andrew and Jack and maybe someone else would want to go.  Nope.  Jack was out of town for Spring Break and Andrew was working at his new Job at Eaglewood Golf Course.  

It was just us.  We left bright and early like 8:15 and got there around 11:00 .  Our reservation wasn't until 1:00 pm but we wanted to get a shorter line and get home sooner.  



Here's where we were in line. There were two lines, one for Reservations, and one for stand by.  We went in the reservation line because we did have reservations.  We were just there 2 hours before our time.  Our wait time was about an hour.  And it wasn't really too bad.  It was fun to see all the people that came out.  There were some odd ones.  Maybe being spring break and the price was right on the tour some wierd families were there.  Well, weirder than Brooke and me.  If that is possible...:)




The guy asked if we had them, and we said yes.  I showed them to him and he looked at them like he really cared.  But I don't think they did.  


Not a lot out there in the Manti.








Had to stop at the Maverick a million times to use the bathroom.  We hate to pass up that opportunity.  We decided to get some cookies that are lemon sandwich cookies.  They are in honor of all the times we went to Lagoon and took those sandwich cookies from Smiths.  They were the Smith's brand and soo good.  We had to send that to Abi to make her jealous too.



And the day before was my Jimmy's Birthday.  That came up on my memory.  Love me some Jimmy. j She made me a mamma 28 years ago.  The greatest day ever.  :)  Wouldn't trade it for anything.









No comments:

Post a Comment