Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Damage



 I have been traumatized about the whole event.  My brother texted me.."call me"  "no" "you won't call me?"  "what do you want?"  He says "I have some Earth Science questions to ask you".  So funny.  No he doesn't.  He wants to hear about the wreck and I can't talk about it.  Love him though.  He makes me laugh every time I hear from him.
this is my forearm. Doesn't look like that.  Hard to take with my other hand.  I stull use an old fashioned camera




knee

side of my left arm

hip

hip

top of my left thigh


So, After this car wreck, my mother sent us over some dinner from Costco.  Fettuccini, salad, oreos, ice cream, and drumsticks (our favorite ice cream things..)  It was super nice and we loved it.  Costco fettuccini is absolutely Fab!


Michelle came out to Bountiful to go to Marlena's Relief Society.  She came out early and we went to Rumbis.  She treated me to dinner and then hauled in all this food from Costco, just because.  It was super nice of them to feed my family.  She said it should make it easier for me for a few days.  Waaaayyy Kind.  Love her.  She said she cried when she heard about our crash.  Me too.  It was traumatizing.  Still is.





No comments:

Post a Comment