Sunday, May 10, 2015

mother's day 2015

Mothers day.  I received some great gifts this Mother's day.  A denim jacket, a white and black T shirt, a Red lobster gift card, and some licorish and mint Oreos.  I also received this book from Jack about poems that he wrote this school year.  Love it.  Church was nice and I can home and Abi and I had dinner and some Keebler Salad.  (no one else will eat the dinner I fix...ever.)  Love it.  Since I have decided to not be guilty on mothers day, I love it.  I really do love being a mother. I Love hearing the Primary children sing and hearing the speakers speak about mothers. Love that my children think about me.

Brooke, who is in Taiwan with Snow College right now, left a Mother's day gift for me.  A flamingo Shirt (I love flamingos) and a pkg of 9 x 13 pans.  She has broken two of my glass 9 x 13 pans in the past.  She was replacing them she said.  Also some peanut butter M and M's and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  So thoughtful.  You know that is all Mother's want.  Is to be remembered.  I just want someone to give me a hug and say they love me.  Thats it.  I don't expect fancy gifts or dinners or anything.  Just love.  




Andrew worked on Mother's day.  He brought me home a Subway sandwich for Mother's day.  He brings them home, with the mayo and mustard in a separate container so it doesn't go soggy.  That is the best.  So I usually take it for lunch the next day.  So thoughtful.  



my other mother's day gift




No comments:

Post a Comment