Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Family Prayer

So, I have tried to have family prayer and family scripture study a few times and failed.  Mostly because it is hard and I was the ONLY one in charge and encouraging it.  Some of them would come and
 sit and s
leep...chilly willy was the worst.  Then I got too tired or football started, lots of excuses.  Then we started praying in the car on the way to school...sometimes we all had our eyes open, sometimes just me because I was driving during the prayer.  Then Andrew got a car and drives himself and Abi to school....more excuses...one would think it is not that hard to do just that.  Not sure how I can expect my family to get to heaven if we can't even pray together.  It is hard for me to have Family prayer when Chilly willy is there too, because i don't want to think I am encouraging an eternal family with him....however, he is still around and I need to have the rest of my family pray.  Not sure why I am thinking about this now, to type this, but it has been bothering me lately.  Guess its time to act again...



No comments:

Post a Comment