Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Christmas Gifts

 I had a very nice Christmas.  Other than the great time we had at al of our functions.  I got an Ipad, sweatshirt, diet coke, lotion, and pans from Chilly Willy.  I also got licorish.  It was Fabulous.

Nick made me this card at school, that says Fleece navidad, and on the front is a sheep.  Get it???
And that geometric ball that when I found it, it was crushed.  I asked him about it and he said he wasn't interested in it that much.  I LOVE it.  I Love anything my children give me.



These pictures loaded in a different order because I added some later, so thats why it seems unorganized.  Anyway, hereis the IPAD.

1

I got some other gifts too. Abi and Andrew gave me these bathballs that are FAB.  They are huge and dissolve in the bathwater.  They smell so nice!  I used the orange one, and found a slice of orange in the bathwater.  The entire bathroom smells soo good and calming.  I used all of them over the holidays.  I have to go get some more!   They were good for arthritis too.  So thoughtful!



Here is the tube of them.  So pretty!

I also got  gift care to one of my favorite stores.   TARGET.  That was from Jimbob.  She knows i LOVE target.  I have to spend it ONLY on me!

This is the sweatshirt.  Fleece on inside


Pans 

Calendar made by Jack!!  LOVE it




So Loved my Christmas Gifts!  I am always surprised when they remember me.  I am appreciative that they just thought of me in any way.  Love them so much!  




No comments:

Post a Comment