Saturday, August 20, 2016

Football Conditioning 2016



Andrew has had quite the summer.  He has worked a ton at Seven Peaks.  He worked Security for part of the time, then as Lifeguard the rest of the time.  He has also had football almost all Summer. Once Football started, he went to conditioning from about 7:00 am - 10:00 am, then he went to work from 11 to 8:30 most days.  Wow!!!  That was for almost the Entire Month of July and some of August.

Then, Two a days started.  Practice is from 7 - 10 am, then again at 10:30 to 1:00.  You could go home for a while but you have to be back at 6:00 - 8:00 pm.  He didn't work this week.  He did work on Saturday since they didn't have practice.  He was very disciplined and put himself to bed by 10:00. (even on carpet install night).  It was nice to not have to wonder when he is coming home since he was the first one in bed.  :)

I can't wait to go to the games on Friday night.  He will be on Varsity this year so I will be able to go to all his games because they are in the Evening!  I still fit in my Bountiful Football shirt from last year!  Win for me!  Go Braves!!

This is the best picture I could get from my car driving by

Andrew's new cleats


Andrew's mess from conditioning, and work...





No comments:

Post a Comment